Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Table Favors

I know Thanksgiving has come and gone. But I did make favors for the table and take photos. I loved the Gratitude Stamp Set in the Stampin Up Holiday mini this year and the paper that went with it. It was just beautiful. We made these at the Stamping in the Woods retreat I went on this fall with my upline and stamping friends. I covered Hershey's nuggets with the paper and put them in treat bags. The bags had to be folded and taped in the back so the chocolates fit snugly. My sons were so excited to eat their chocolates that all they did during dinner was ask if they could open them!

1 comment:

  1. Simply loved your treat bags with gratitude slogan on it. My last thanksgiving was awesome as threw a party at one of Los Angeles venues. Was greatly helped by my brother in organizing it. He is an event planner and thus arranged best party. Everyone enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete