Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Layout

I really struggled with this layout. I wanted to scrap these photos but the colors were so drab. Then I found these papers from KaiserCraft and the camo ribbon in my Mom's store Paper Crafters Unlimited. They worked with the boots that have a camo print in them. Still I couldn't figure out what to do with them. I think part of the problem was I had too many photos and couldn't really crop them down much. I used Accent Essentials to cut the scalloped circle and Graphically Speaking for the title. Here's the finished product. I was thinking it was kind of a boring layout until I used distress inks around the border of the whole thing. It made a huge difference. And to think I resisted these inks for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment