Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ginger bread Page elements



As I mentioned before my sister has been bugging me for content and I don't have much to add. Thought I'd throw up these page elements I have just finished even though they are far from a completed layout. I don't normally work like this but I had an idea in my head and wanted to get it together. My Mom said she has some gingerbread or Christmas cookie paper in her store so I need to stop in to Paper Crafters Unlimited before I can make the page. I also haven't received the photos yet that I want to use with these. I took advantage of Snapfish's recent sale of 200 prints for $2 and have lots of photos on the way. I used Stretch Your Imagination cartridge to cut these with my Gypsy and Cricut. I used Diamond Dust to make the gumdrops and letters look like they are candies. I used Glossy Accents and a white gel pen to decorate the candy canes.

No comments:

Post a Comment