Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cover Page and Page 2/3 for my Cape Cod album

This is my cover page for the album I am keeping of our family vacations to the Cape. This photo was taken at Duck Harbor in Wellfleet at Sunset by a neighbor of my MIL. I used a sheet of Coordinations cardstock for the background and cut the circle with a piece of patterned paper from CTMH. I stamped the word family in glue with a Stampin Up alphabet set and put some Stampin Up glitter over it. The chipboard words and embellishments are Karen Foster that I received as a gift. I cut the large wave from the Graphically Speaking cartridge and the smaller ones are from Life's A Beach. They are Stampin Ups new color Pool Party. I used TH inks for distressing and embellished the waves with these Bead Dazzler things that look really pretty in the bottle but don't stick to the glue very well.
 This is my page two/three. I really showed of the new Stampin Up In Colors on this page. I used Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral for the flags. I used some really pretty patterned papers from BoBunny. I only had scraps left so I punched and cut out interesting pieces  to accent my page. The background is two sheets of DCWV cardstock that I sanded around the edges. The Cape Cod title is from Stampin Up chipboard that I colored Calypso Coral and sprayed with Smooch Spritz for some sparkle. I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to cut the flags and hemp twine to string them. The ribbons and brads are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment