Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A few more layouts

I managed to schedule in time for a crop this weekend and despite the snow got there for 12 hours of cropping. I completed 3, 2 page layouts and most of a fourth. I would have had that fourth one done too if I hadn't decided to go crazy hand stitching! That's OK the fourth one could use some nice computer generated journaling that I wouldn't have been able to complete there anyway.
First is Born to Play. Pretty simple layout with some paper and embellishments from a Boys will be Boys collection. I used my new Recess cartridge that I paid a ridiculous amount of money for to make the slide/boy. I added circles/rings to match the paper.
This Fall Fun layout is what took up most of my afternoon. I hand stitched a border on all four sides of both papers and created the hand stitched apple. I cut the open apples with Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons, and used Create a Critter for the horse. The little cowboys and howdy are stamped from an old Stampin Up set that was on the tool table.
This last layout was photos from my boys first day of pre-school last year when they were three. I picked up a pack of Paper Studio school themed paper at Hobby Lobby with a coupon and it went great with the cuts from the Recess cartridge.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pages! I love when you are able to get a lot done!! Happy scrapping:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete