Sunday, March 13, 2011

St. patrick's Day bags of gold

I have been busy crafting these past few weeks but haven't posted anything. I worked for the better part of two weeks on a layout that I am still not finished with. It's a style that is not my typical style and I have really struggled with it. I promise not to start another layout until it's finished though. I made these darling treat bags for St. Patty's Day. The little leprechaun is from the Simply Charmed cartridge as well as the pot of gold I cut into the treat bags. The bags themselves are from tags, bags, boxes and more. I used the gypsy to get the pot cut into the bag. I used window sheets on the inside of the bag so my goodies wouldn't fall out. The bags were cut from retired Stampin Up designer paper in certainly celery. I filled the bags with "gold" in the form of Werthers originals, hershey's nuggets, and hershey kisses with almonds. I was supposed to bring some of them to may parents for brunch today but I forgot them at home. I don't think they'll survive the mail without spilling and getting squashed. Ah well I am sure it won't be hard to find someone to give them to.

I also have been very busy crafting swaps for the Hartford Regional Stampin Up meeting. I took photos tonight and was ready to post them and decided maybe I should wait until regionals are over. I don't mind if others copy my work but I'd hate to see someone make the same card for regionals so those will be up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment