Sunday, April 10, 2011

DT submission for Let's Scrap



This layout is from a sketch for a DT submission on Let's Scrap. The patterned paper I used is SU from Sale-A-Bration a few years ago. I used SU card-stock in whisper white, so saffron, wild wasabi, and bashful blue. I used the cricut cartridge Stretch your Imagination to cut the title, Simply Charmed for the flowers, and Create-A-Critter for the banner. I used PK stamps to give the flowers their adorable faces. Bloom was stamped with SU rough type alphabet that was in a mini last year. The sentiment Happiness Always is from a new greeting set from SU that will be in the upcoming summer mini. I won it at regionals (yeah)! I embellished the page with fabric flowers, hot rocks (i-rock), and wild wasabi ribbon (from  when wild wasabi came out the first time!). You may be able to see the wild wasabi strip that I stamped with a wheel that had pansies on it. I used versamark on the wheel and clear embossing powder. It turned out really cool but you may not be able to see it in the photo. I would love, love, love to be chosen for their design team. It would help me to complete lots of pages over the next few months and I would love a chance to share my work and encourage others. It would be such a great time for me to commit to a design team now. Not sure how much time I will have for scrapping in the future since I will be going to nursing school in the fall. Going to cross some fingers and toes and hope I'm chosen.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on your DT submission. I enjoy hanging out at Let's Scrap. They have beautiful sketches and fun DT challenges.

    Your LO's are pretty.

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete