Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Birthday Card

I made this card for my husbands birthday last Friday. I used the cute little terrier on Create a Critter and some ancient Creative Memories scrap paper I had. I think the ribbon is also old old old from Stampin Up! I love to use old scraps I have in my stash to make cards. The greeting is from a Stampin Up! set I have and I punched it with my scallop oval from Stampin Up! I embellished the hat (that was cut from Simply Charmed) with Stickles and I gave the dog a wet nose with Crystal Effects. I have some more fun projects to post soon. I am working on some T-Shirts for my boys that are almost done and some shrink plastic jewelry that I need to work on tonight. I want to have several pieces completed to put in my Mom's scrapbook store Paper Crafters Unlimited when I go up to visit on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment