Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowman Tees

Here are the shirts I made for my boys. I used the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge to cut these snowmen from vinyl. I adhered the vinyl to the shirts and painted with fabric paint. I am not thrilled with the way they came out. On one I tried to use a foam paint brush to  apply the paint but you can see the brush strokes. It didn't cover well. On the other I applied it with the tip of the bottle but it came out very thick and uneven and took forever to dry. Maybe it would work better with fabric paint that isn't dimensional.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, your snowman t-shirts are cute and your boys won't care that there are brush strokes! They'll just remember the great shirts that Mom made them.

    I have had the most success using the Tulip Soft paints and a foam brush for large areas. The soft paints dry in no time. Good luck and don't give up! Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking With Cricut.

    ReplyDelete