Thursday, December 16, 2010

CD folder


So my sister asked me for copies of some of my kids music for her daughter. Little does she know I burned my entire kids songs playlist of over 400 songs. Of course I couldn't just giver her some CD's. I made this little folder with 8 CD pockets inside. I got to use my new Build A Bear stamp set that I just got with my demo kit for signing on with Stampin Up! The paper is Stampin Up! except for the white folder. That was created with some extra thick Bazzil card stock I had. You may notice a little smudge of black ink on the bears foot and an edge of the circle. As I was tying the finishing ribbon on the folder I set it down on a dirty distressing sponge. I wasn't starting over so I stamped the entire folder with red distress ink to try and cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment