Friday, May 20, 2011

All in the Family Frame

I got my Father's Day present finished! Actually my hubby has already seen it. I was so happy with the way it came out that I decided to do a class with it. I'm really hoping to start a project night. On project night we'll make something other than a card or scrap-book page. I have so many great ideas to share. This will be my first one on June 3rd. I used Stampin Up sets Trendy Trees and All in the Family and a retired Alphabet set. The Stamp-A-Majig was a must for putting this together perfectly. I used Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, and Daffodil Delight inks.

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the family "photo", they are too adorable. The grounding is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...this is too cute! I love how you used those stamp sets together! It looks amazing! TFS!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Family stamp set is sooo cute. You did a wonderful job. You had asked a question on my blog about my Welcome sign. I cut the words in each color and then cut out the letters to layer them. Thanks for stopping by!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete