Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stampin Up swap cards

This was a quick and simple card for my monthly swap. I was swamped with projects this month so they are a little late but better late than never. I used the Celebrations designer series paper, Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, and Pacific Point, Pear Pizzaz, and Whisper White card-stock. I embellished with dazzling diamonds.
This next card was a quick and easy card for a shoebox swap at a recent meeting. I used the petal cone die to make the card and  texture plates to embellish it. I made a cherry with the Tart and Tangy stamp set and put crystal effects on it. The sentiment is from Something Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the help and comment you left on my blog....i'm trying everything :(:(
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete