Thursday, May 19, 2011

Garden Stake

Look how cute this little garden stake came out. I made it with my big shot, the top note die, StaysOn ink, a retired SU alphabet set, and an embossing folder. I used a sheet of step flashing (for roofing) that I got at home depot and picked up the stake there too. I had these butterfly brads on hand so I stuck those on. I ordered a butterfly sizzlit die that should be coming on Monday and I plan to make more projects like these when the come. The raw materials cost me less than $2! I think this is going to be an upcoming class at my house.


  1. What a great idea to use the rooding material. The stake came out perfect.

  2. Thanks Sandy. I was very pleased with it.