Saturday, June 11, 2011

S'mores

I have finished another LO! Woo-Hoo! I am really starting to clear through the stack of prints I have at home. I used some fun BoBunny camping papers that I picked up in my Moms scrapbook store Paper Crafters Unlimited. I used Everyday Paper Dolls to create the s'mores, lantern, and signs, ZooBalloo for the title, and Create-A-Critter for the camp fire.. I once again distressed with my TH Antique Linen and Vintage Photo inks and used a black marker to outline some of the die cuts. The base card-stock is my favorite retired SU color, Really Rust. The LO was a modification of a sketch but I can't remember where I got it from. I also thought it was worth noting that I am really enjoying using my Scrap n' Easel. It is great to use the magnets to put things on my page and see how I like them before adhering them down. As a bonus things don't get lost in the mess I make while scrapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment