Friday, June 3, 2011

June Scrap Class

I was inspired this month by this beautiful card I saw made by Sharon on the Stampin Up! demonstrator site. Although the card isn't there you can see lots of other examples of her very creative cards and projects on her blog http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/.
.cards&things727challenge Created By You
I turned her card into a 8x 8 layout. I used the Trendy Trees stamp set and the butterflies sizzlit die. I used very vanilla, wild wasabi, bashful blue, marina mist, and daffodil delight inks and card stock. I also gave it some texture with one of my texture plates, embellished with pearls, ribbon and hand stitched the suns' rays. This layout was slightly more involved than some of our previous ones but everyone loved the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment