Monday, June 6, 2011

Strawberry Jam

We picked oodles of the best tasting strawberries yesterday. We went to  Thompson Finch an organic farm in upstate NY. Today I made some fabulous freezer jam sweetend with Agave. It is soooo good. I had two pieces of toast and jam and I don't normally eat bread. It was just that irresistable. I love the ease of freezer jam and minimal mess however I do miss the prettiness of the Ball jar. So I came up with a quick little wrapper to put around my plastic Ball jar. One more use for my soon to be retired SU Tart and Tangy stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh it looks so good, our strawberries here are not available until end of june first week of july usually...Love to pick fresh ontario berries..can't wait.. yummmmy.TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete