Monday, January 31, 2011

Hanging Out at the Philadelphia Zoo Let's Scrap Sketch Challenge for 1-26-11



I used the sketch for the week of 1-26-11 on  Let's Scrap to create this layout. I cut the monkey at 3" with Create A Critter. I gave him a Peachy Keen critter face and flocking. The banana and vine are also from Create a Critter. I cute the circles from Graphically Speaking in various sizes and embellished with a white gel pen. The paper strips and red layer are from a DCWV stack. The monkey paper with the buttons is Recollections from Michaels. I used Stampin Up! buttons on the vines because they matched the yellow buttons on the monkey paper so nicely. Colors used in this layout are Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, and Pumpkin Pie all from Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment