Friday, January 7, 2011

Some completed layouts for the week of 1/2/11

I seem to have lost my crafting mojo. I took down all the Christmas decor today and got the house back to normal. I folded and put away an entire weeks worth of laundry. I cleaned up all the toys so I could find the floor and vacuum. The afternoon was mine for crafting. What did I come up with? Nada. Everything I had in my brain wasn't working out the way I wanted. I either didn't have the right product, or it wasn't going to look how I thought and then the gypsy battery died. I called it quits. I do have some layouts from the past week to post so I am going to go ahead and get those up.
This layout is based on a sketch from Let's Scrap. I cut the stockings, light bulbs, and the Santa from Christmas Cheer and Christmas Solutions. I can't recall which cuts were from which though. I used green wire to string the lights. I had some garland/tinsel like ribbon that I just got from SU! and I used that to hang the stockings and embellish my photo.
This layout is also loosely based on a sketch from Let's Scrap. I used some papers I had on hand and a few SU! buttons to embellish. The two quotes are from a quote stack I got in my stocking from my Mom. I cut the title from Graphically Speaking. I am really pleased with it. Sometimes less is more!
This is a layout I saw on Wendy AKA Bling Queen's blog. All credit for creativity goes to her since I copied her work almost completely. To see her original work click here. All the cuts are from Life's a Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Took me 20 minutes to find your site lol. I had the wrong address. But I'm here now and love all your stuff. I have to find the directions for the smartie holders. Wonderful work Amy. I still think you should move down here and come work with me.

    ReplyDelete