Friday, January 21, 2011

Pick of the Patch

This is a two page layout I did with two different one page sketches. The first sketch is the sketch challenge this month at Scrapville. The second is a sketch I saw this past fall and an idea I cased from the very talented Aphra at My Scrappy Life. I don't like one page sketches because I like to scrap a lot of pictures so I often ignore them but I thought these two went well together.


The patterned paper I used in this layout is from a camping/adventure pack I purchased from Creative Memories probably 3 years ago. I cut the leaves and pumpkins from EDPD.For the pumpkin I cut 8" ovals from Plantin School book. I embossed the ovals with my Big Shot and inked them with TH distress inks.  I stamped the title and the pumpkin poem is a BoBunny cardstock sticker from the Pumpkin Patch sheet. I used raffia to embellish and the scarecrow and corns are buttons from a package I picked up at Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amy for dropping by the Blog and putting your layout into our Sketch Challenge. It's nice to have visitors from afar!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete